1. What is Computer Based Recrutiment Test?
It is a form of assessment in which the computer is an integral part of question paper delivery, response storage, marking of response or reporting of results from a test.
2. What are the advantages in opting for Computer Based Recrutiment Test?
It offers greater accuracy, efficiency, transparency, reliability, flexibility, scalability, efficient administration, minimum effort, instant results, time saving, cost saving etc. when compared with traditional paper-based examination.
3. Can I answer the Computer Based Recrutiment Test on my computer at home or work?
No. The Computer Based Recrutiment Tests are only offered in secure test centers.
4. What computer knowledge is required to appear for Computer Based Recrutiment Test?
The candidate need to know only how to use computer mouse. That is at the most required.
5. How secure is the Computer Based Recrutiment Test?
It is very secure with zero error possibility as human intervention is minimal.
6. How a candidate can practice for Computer Based Recrutiment Test?
The Mock Test is available on website (https://cbes.goa.gov.in). The Candidate can use the same and practice as many times as he/she wants. This will give look and feel of the format of Computer Based Exam in simulation environment.
7. What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the examination?
There will be enough buffer computers available at the examination centers to take care of such problems and the time lost in change of system will be duly compensated as each and every second will be recorded by the server. Also there will be qualified IT professionals to assist.
8. How will a candidate answer a question in the Computer Based Recrutiment Test?
There will four options of each question. The candidate has to click one of the options using computer mouse which can be reviewed or re-answered any time during the duration of the examination.
9. How will a candidate come to know which are the questions left unanswered?
There will be a question button at bottom on computer screen, on click it will show you all the question no’s which will indicate which are the questions answered, left un answered and marked for review.
10. Can a candidate change his/her answer?
Yes during the exam duration and it is one of the most important feature of Computer Based Recrutiment Test.
11. When will the result of Computer Based Recrutiment Test be declared?
The candidate’s marks are immediately displayed on his/her computer screen at the end of the exam.
12. Is there any call centre support?
Yes. There is a call centre support for candidates appearing in Computer Based Recrutiment Test. The address & helpline number is available on the website (https://cbes.goa.gov.in).